AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Un-Pausing Shopping Campaign Isn't Bouncing Back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings, a few months ago I launched a new Shopping campaign with about a dozen test products in them and began getting good traction after a month +. Increasing impressions, clicks and conversions. Things were running smoothly and looking great.

After a few weeks of ramp I needed to pause the campaign while our inventory restocked. The campaign was off for about 20 days. Once I made the campaign live again it hasn't bounced back - even after about 10 days. Current traffic is only 5 percent of what it was.

We didn't change change anything other than "pausing" it. Any ideas on why this campaign isn't bouncing back and what I can do to help it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Look in the products tab and enable the Product Status column and check that all the products are running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yup. They say "Ready To Serve". Good thought though - that would have been a nice easy solution.