AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Two shopping campaigns for two countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all.

I need to set up two shopping campaigns for two countries. 
First, I had one feed and faced error for country_2 as "Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three attributes [GTIN, brand, MPN]". But this feed is working well for country_1.
Second, I created new feed for contry_2. But I faced error as "Multy feeds for same products" for country_2. But same settings for country_1 are good. 
Thirdly, I had created new feed for country and changed 

<g:identifier_exists>
<![CDATA[ FALSE ]]>
</g:identifier_exists>
Now I am waiting result bot I don't sure.
What I am doing wrong?
How I can set up two camaigns for two countries?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) create ether a dedicated data feed where the language and currency matches the target country and where the landing page also has the correct currency and language.

or 

2) use the same data feed as the first target country go to GMC > Products > Feed > click on your feed > settings > add another country

a) than in Google adwords create a new campaign for your new target country

When a manufacturer has assigned a bar code, than you are required to add this value in the GTIN attribute. Than add the brand and set identifier exists to yes

Not doing this while the manufacturer has assigned one is a violation.

If the manufacturer does not have bar codes on the products, than do not submit brand, mpn or gtin and set identifier exists to no

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) create ether a dedicated data feed where the language and currency matches the target country and where the landing page also has the correct currency and language.

or 

2) use the same data feed as the first target country go to GMC > Products > Feed > click on your feed > settings > add another country

a) than in Google adwords create a new campaign for your new target country

When a manufacturer has assigned a bar code, than you are required to add this value in the GTIN attribute. Than add the brand and set identifier exists to yes

Not doing this while the manufacturer has assigned one is a violation.

If the manufacturer does not have bar codes on the products, than do not submit brand, mpn or gtin and set identifier exists to no

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Emmanuel F
Thank you.
When I used this way I have problem as 'missing GTIN, brand, MPN' for contry_2.
Maybe it is really good way for me.  

But I have one question. Where I need to set identifier exists? I gues it xml file: 

<g:identifier_exists>
<![CDATA[ ... ]]>

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

1) The best option is to do it in your data feed source

2) Add a supplement feed GMC : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7439058?hl=en

3) Add a feed rule in GMC : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7450276?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Emmanuel F