AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Two products not gaining any impressions in Google Shopping?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Good People!

I have a problem and I wonder if someone could help me please: I have two shopping campaigns with 4 products.  They are not getting any impressions at all.

All of my other shopping campaigns are getting impressions but these are not, Ive tried increasing the bids a little but they still aren't getting anything.

I've checked that negative keywords aren't preventing them from triggering and they aren't as far as I can tell, the products are showing as ready to serve so I'm stumped as to what the problem can be.

I notice there are other items listed in the results when I use the preview tool.

Any ideas what I'm missing or done wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That's very possible, make sure that the data submitted is accurate and the title perfectly describes the product that is being sold. Submitting bare bone titles, may result in a poor to no performance.

Also make sure that there is indeed an interest for the product, simply submitting a product does not mean people are interested in.

The preview tool is only for web search, not for shopping search, so the visualization you see will not reflect a real world shopping result.

Starting with the data feed would be the first option.

Check that the product identifiers are accurate

Check that the title and description correctly describe the product

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks @Emmanuel F for the response

I've already checked the things you have mentioned, I'm running standard text ads and getting a small number of impressions however the conversion rate is excellent.

So I was hoping to duplicate that experience on shopping but clearly there isnt enough traffic, one to mark down as experience

Thanks again