AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Two Languages in the same country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
we have a multilingual store that has landing pages for the same product in two languages, I made the feeds in the merchant center, and used the relevant language for each of the listings.
on the feed, I used the same ID for each product but the targeting language in Google merchant center was different.
Anyhow, after submitting the products and getting the acceptance, ONLY the products in English are delivering Although the main language of the country is Arabic. ( 0 impressions for the Arabic variation of the products) is there any extra settings I should use?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

What about your campaign settings in Google Adwords? Did you create two separate Shopping campaigns one for English and one for Arabic?

Regards,

Hana

Re: Two Languages in the same country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I filtered the products through a Custom label ( Arabic  - English ) to be able to track each campaign on its own.

Noting that there isn't a Language option in the AdWords setup itself. Specifying the language came from when I setup up the feed.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You are right, there is no language setting on campaign level in Adwords. Sorry for that.

I recommend you to talk to Google Merchant support to find out why your product for Arabic are not showing. 

https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow?hl=en-GB

Regards,

Hana