AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Product in Google Shopping that led to conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I made a sale through Google Shopping and I would like to track which product led to the conversion. Is that possible?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ted S
March 2016

Re: Tracking Product in Google Shopping that led to conversion

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Ted,

If you have conversion tracking setup in AdWords or have linked a Google Analytics account to AdWords with conversion tracking ability then you can do this within AdWords: Go to Dimensions > ViewSmiley Frustratedhopping > itemID. Any sales associated with an itemID/SKU were driven through a click on that product. Let me know if this doesn't work or you don't have conversion tracking setup.

Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ted S
March 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Ted,

If you have conversion tracking setup in AdWords or have linked a Google Analytics account to AdWords with conversion tracking ability then you can do this within AdWords: Go to Dimensions > ViewSmiley Frustratedhopping > itemID. Any sales associated with an itemID/SKU were driven through a click on that product. Let me know if this doesn't work or you don't have conversion tracking setup.

Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much, Jim. I was banging my head against the wall and couldn't figure this out. Now I need to run to the store and buy some spackle. Smiley Happy

Best,
Ted