AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

There are no products in this campaign. The linked Merchant Center account doesn't contain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I wonder if the Google community can help at all?

I'm setting up a Google shopping campaign and I have received this error:

There are no products in this campaign. The linked Merchant Center account doesn't contain any Shopping products for the selected country of sale.  

What does this mean? 

Our mechant centre account is saying that the products are active and they are all showing as green. The account is also linked to the Google AdWords account however when I click on the products tab in the Google AdWords account I get the above error message, why would this be the case?

If anyone can shed any light?

Thanks,

Laura 

2 Expert replyverified_user

There are no products in this campaign. The linked Merchant Center account doesn't contain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, make sure you have checked the diagnostics under google merchant > products > diagnostics and see if there are any errors. If yes resolve them first. Than wait a few hours. Warnings will not prevent them from showing on Google Shopping, but errors will.

In Adwords I recommend switching to the new UI, if you have that option available in the bottom right corner. If not contact your Google partner.

Than when in the new UI, create a new shopping campaign and choose the account and target country. If you only have 1, than this will be pre selected.

Than you should have no errors.

If you do, than I would not know what the issue is. As we have no account access I recommend contacting Google directly : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

also, please note, for the linked merchant-center account to contain any
shopping-products, for the selected country of sale, within the ad-account --
the country-of-sale that was set within the shopping-campaign and the
target-country that was set when the product-feed was registered, or

items inserted via the api, must match.

also, google may sometimes take 72-hours or so, before the initial
processed-items may be seen within the shopping-campaign -- even
if the items are listed as active for the shopping-ads destination and
the country matches in the two accounts.

otherwise, as was indicated, google should be contacted directly for guidance.