AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

The reason for disapproved items

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have over 2000 items on google shopping.

Unfortunately, about 10 products are disapproved by due to policy violation.

Strange thing is some of model but different color product approved with out any hassle.

I tried to change Products title, description......but non of them is working.

If I knew how fix and cause of this, I may fix it for to be approved.

Here is sample of disapproved products.

Cazal 623 Legends 001 Black Gold Sunglasses   4105_us   Feed Id: 2696839
Tom Ford TF 320 Penelope 28B Black Gold Sunglasses   3881_us Feed   Id: 2696839
Ray Ban RB 4175 Clubmaster Oversized 877 Semi Black Gold Sunglasses   4413_us   Feed Id: 2696839

I hope to get answer and solve this problems.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The reason for disapproved items

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Specs
If you upload your data feed as a test data feed, you'll get detailed diagnostics as to why something was disapproved.

The most obvious thing is Cazal. Do you have permission to be distribute these glasses? Are they genuine (sorry, have to ask!). Are there other brands that are disapproved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have had the same problem as the poster above. Some items get a disapproved label with no explanation and other items that are the same but a different size get approved. We sell vitamins and supplements and over the counter products like laxatives and breath mints or calcium pills. the 100 count bottle of Ennds breath mints is disapproved but the 500 count bottle is approved. The Senna laxative is disapproved.

I did a test upload like you suggested but there were no processing errors. IS there something else I should look for. Google Shopping support has been no help other than telling me to change the item number, name and description and re upload the feed. This is not working.

Here is an example:

Dok Stool Softener Softgels-100 per box A1114C Disapproved Feed Id: 101328480

Senna 8.6 mg Natural Vegetable Laxative - 100 Tablets A1024E Disapproved Feed Id: 101328480

Thanks for any help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have over 2000 items on google shopping.

Unfortunately, about 10 products are disapproved by due to policy violation.

Strange thing is some of model but different color product approved with out any hassle.

I tried to change Products title, description......but non of them is working.

If I knew how fix and cause of this, I may fix it for to be approved.

Here is sample of disapproved products.

Cazal 623 Legends 001 Black Gold Sunglasses   4105_us   Feed Id: 2696839
Tom Ford TF 320 Penelope 28B Black Gold Sunglasses   3881_us Feed   Id: 2696839
Ray Ban RB 4175 Clubmaster Oversized 877 Semi Black Gold Sunglasses   4413_us   Feed Id: 2696839

I hope to get answer and solve this problems.

Thank you

Please reply only Google person.

Last Ticket replied by google merchant considered as solution and it marked as solved which still not solved.