AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

The URL is unavailable for claiming

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My URL has been verified by webmaster and analytics, but when do URL Claim, it show: Not claimable - The URL is unavailable for claiming because another Merchant Center account has already claimed this domain at a higher level.

I had a merchant center account before, but it was disabled by google, and I can't log in to it to remove the claim. How to solve the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sophia L
September 2015

Re: The URL is unavailable for claiming

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
And have you claimed the higher level domain? I have had this before, all you have to do is add www. and click on yes I want to claim this URL. You will get a notice saying another domain has claimed, than just click continue.

If it does not work than I suggest you hire a google shopping expert or try calling Google Adwords again.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
if you try to claim example.com where another google account has already claimed www.example.com.

Than you need to claim www.example.com in your new account. Please remember that by doing this the original Google account will loose the claim.

But if you are the owner than this is how you need to proceed.
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

But the problem is that in my new account, it still shows: Not claimable - The URL is unavailable for claiming because another Merchant Center account has already claimed this domain at a higher level.

I felt upset that no-one can help me to remove the previous claim from the old account. I called google support team twice, but still not solved.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sophia L
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
And have you claimed the higher level domain? I have had this before, all you have to do is add www. and click on yes I want to claim this URL. You will get a notice saying another domain has claimed, than just click continue.

If it does not work than I suggest you hire a google shopping expert or try calling Google Adwords again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you sooooo much!!!It is claimed right now. I have called Google MC and Adwords Team, they are also kind to help.

Thank you a lot!!! Just Chinese Adwords Team can't help at all,hehehe

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
I'm glad your sorted. Have a nice day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, I think you know a lot about how to submit the feed to MC.

My site has tier-price for all products, but I don't know how to set up the minimum quantity, and the total price. For feed columns, I don't know how to set up them in the Google Base Feed Column and Product Attribute. If possible, I can send you my dashboard of Google Base Feed Generator. Thanks a lot if you can help!

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Google Base Feed Generator I guess this is Opencart or Magento.

Kind regards, Emmanuel.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot, yes, it is Magento.

My email ID is qianmosales@gmail.com, waiting for your news her! I tried to add the column of MOQ, but it doesn't work. Appreciate so much for your help!