AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Thanks to all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you to all who answered my recent question they were very helpful. Sorry it took so long to reply back as it has been a busy week. I have another question. One of my products (a sports supplements product) has been dissapproved and there is no reasoning why they have done this. The suppliers I procure are Lamberts Healthcare a very reputable company. The objection is that they think there are suspicious ingredients in the product. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. Despite telephoning them TWICE to explain that a similar product could be bought over the counter at a well known high street health store the product remains rejected. I find this a tad unfair when already purchased nearly 3 weeks ago was my Google plug in for 12 months. Does anyone have advice?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Thanks to all

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What is the product?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi . It is best described as an "all in one". so it can be found by searching for" Lamberts All in One Chocolate flavoured Drink............." it is a recovery sports drink!!!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please share a link of the product on your site.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi there.....right ok sure . If you go to www.iicrew.com and then onto our "unlimited wellness shop" page there is a link for "dietary supplements" you can click that'll take you through to view the products. There is a product description to read about once you find it!!....thanks for any help Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Cliff;

I do exercise myself (at the gym)  and I'm familiar with those products;

I don't think there is something wrong with the products themselves. The issue here - in my view - is the claims made. (e.g. >>" based on many studies carried out on this fascinating material, that it plays an important role in building muscle. Of course it will only do this if it is included as part of a training regime designed to build muscle! Other studies indicate that for some people, creatine may help to delay muscle fatigue)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe. Please go with me here as clearly you are an educated and intelligent man. Not meaning to be offensive but I do not understand your last comments. Lamberts do not make any such comments saying "building muscle" IMO. I have their brochure open at the relevant product page and it DOES NOT make any misleading claims whatsoever!! Moreover it goes onto to advise that this product is favoured by sports enthusiasts or athletes indicative that hard fitness trainees could benefit from including this product in their dietary plans. I guess we will have to see what Google come back with. Let's not forget Lamberts have been trading for over 25 years and have (as far as I am aware) any issues with Trading Standards which in all fairness are the real decision makers with issues like this

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Cliff;

All quotes are taken from your site http://www.iicrew.com/product-category/dietary-supplements/ :

The claims on your site are unsupported; thus the site was suspended.

Magnesium has been included at a high level as research suggests it is not only key to the energy cycle but is also useful for muscle health, and deficiencies have been linked to post-exercise soreness, so a full RDA of 375mg per daily dose has been added. Magnesium has also been recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue, where it plays a vital role in metabolic processes....Iit’s used as a supplement because if it’s taken just before or just after exercise, it can help maintain glutamine levels during this crucial time. This can in turn help the recovery of muscles after exercise.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok well i dont know what happened to my last message but the site is not suspended . i suggest you get your facts correct for the future as much white paper studies have been done to substantiate "claims"