AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

TRADESY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

TRADESY, My name is Sonya, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was seen, it was one of a kind. Once bidding started and finalized, my acct was canceled for proof of authenticity, which I submitted to them. Now there is 5 items of the same merchandise and my order was canceled? I lost the sale, and they are stating that my account was closed due to items being counterfeits, which they are not?? Now I can see 4-5 of the same items that I was selling with a $100 difference in pricing??? So basically they blocked my buyer, and entered one of theirs. I am contacting my attorneys and also filling a complaint with the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network and US Federal Trade Commission also will be placing ads on my FB<TWITTER<INSTAGRAM>BBB pages and any social media on their ethical practices and violations in consumers for potential buyers and sellers for awareness on their practices. HAS ANYONE HAD ISSUES WITH THIS COMPANY. Thank You

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: TRADESY

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sonia,

Sorry, I am having trouble understanding what you are referring to. Are you speaking of listing within Google AdWords and facing suspension with your company, Tradesy?

From what I understand, which please forgive me if this is not correct. You listed your products which were then removed due to a claim of the items not being authentic, however, you can now see others listing the same items with different prices?

Please clarify if this is not your problem.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, Good Morning This is very true. I listed an item for sale, once the sale was completed for a sum of $1675 they suspended my account due to authenticity. I personally made these purchases while on my trip to Germany. Officially after 3 days if the order is not handled, the sale becomes null. Now I see they have placed 4-5 items of the same venue but with a $100 lower difference. I suspect they may have their own sellers on payroll for their own financial gains. Which ethically, morally and by standards of the consumer protection law is illegal to conduct business in this form. Thank You

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm perplexed what the price has to do with anything. Counterfeit items has nothing to do with value. If a merchant wants to sell a Ferrari at a price of $100 than so be it.

If Google has suspicion that you are selling counterfeit goods and you are not, please contact Google Adwords Team by phone and request a re approval and they will provide you with all the required steps.

Also note that certain brands do not allow products to be sold online other than there own stores and have a trademark in place, if the brand you are selling is under a specific trademark regulation which refrains others from selling the product than Google has to take them down if found. Now I do not have accurate information about this, but I do know big fashion companies take action on these things.

We as forum members will not be able to help for suspended accounts, you need to contact Google directly. Login to Google Adwords and click on the gear in the top right than help.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Sonia,

This Community is specifically for Google AdWords advertisers to ask questions. Are you an advertiser?

If not, and if perhaps hoping to report a bad ad, let me know and I can send you the page for that.

Thanks!
Cassie