AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Structuring shopping campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody!
I'm having trouble structuring my Shopping campaign and hope someone can help me here.
The thing is that I have a shopping campaign already, it's launched and running pretty well, but all products are under 1 ad group in one product group, which is quite inconvenient to manage.
I'm trying to create a separate ad group for each category of products(classified myself) and then create separate product group for each product, so I can adjust bids accurately. And the trouble is when creating an ad group there's no option to choose, which products to include. Here's screenshot:
3212.png
Is there some way to choose specific products to be included into ad group? Maybe upload manually, etc.
What would be the correct way to resolve this problem?
Will appreciate any help.
Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Illia K
February

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello. Once in the ad group, if you want to subdivide by product, choose product ID and enter the IDs that you want to include, in bulk, in the dialog window. Then exclude the others.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Illia K
February

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello. Once in the ad group, if you want to subdivide by product, choose product ID and enter the IDs that you want to include, in bulk, in the dialog window. Then exclude the others.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.