AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Star Ratings disappeared of Website after switch from Trusted Stores to Customer Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there, wondering if someone can help me...

The star ratings and reviews have disappeared recently from http://hipkids.com.au. I understand recently that Google has migrated from Trusted stores to Customer reviews. I can see that the account has been migrated automatically in our Google Merchant Centre. 

The star rating on the website was working for about 3 weeks after the migration, but then just stopped working. 

As part of my troubleshooting, I've added the additional code required to setup Customer reviews to the website, (I think it should be installed correctly on the Neto website) but I'm still not seeing any changes, and star rating is still showing as no stars. 

I've attached a screenshot of the report in Merchant centre for the reviews for overall seller rating since the switch: Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 12.51.52 pm.png

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or why the star rating is no longer showing?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Star Ratings disappeared of Website after switch from Trusted Stores to Customer Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is a possibility that you no longer have the minimum requirements, which is 150 reviews. Looking at your count it is under 150 reviews.

Try getting yourself back above 150.

More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/190657?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel,

Any reason why the number of reviews would drop? 

Seems strange? 

Thanks,

Natalie

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No, as I don't have access to your data, so I'm guessing the date of review. I recommend reading this documentation to understand more about the requirements. https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/190657?hl=en

Google is by far not saying, when you meet all requirements that your reviews will be shown. So even if you have everything perfect, Google will not always show your reviews.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do, other than following the requirements in the linked documentation above.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’