AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Some products dont show

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 11 products in google merchant Center. Only 4 of the are showing in google shopping. Why is that?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kristian M
December 2016

Some products dont show

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If the products are relevant to each other, Google will favor one over the other (higher ctr) as Google will never show all of them at the same time to ensure all merchants have equal and fair chance to advertise.

Maybe the keywords in the title are not searched for

Maybe your bidding is too low

To give you a better answer we need more background about the products. Titles, landing pages etc....

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kristian M
December 2016

Some products dont show

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If the products are relevant to each other, Google will favor one over the other (higher ctr) as Google will never show all of them at the same time to ensure all merchants have equal and fair chance to advertise.

Maybe the keywords in the title are not searched for

Maybe your bidding is too low

To give you a better answer we need more background about the products. Titles, landing pages etc....

Hope it helps

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Some products dont show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes some of them are related. The problem is that some of them never get show.

I also see that in merchant center, only 4 of them has a title (products - list)

Could the problem be that as they dont have a title in merchanant center, they wont show up when people search for them? And how do i get them to get a title in merchant center. I have given them a title in the spredsheet

btw, thanks for your reply

Some products dont show

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

If the product in the data feed has a title, it will also have a title in Google Merchant, check google merchant > products > lists, click on the product, scroll to the bottom and check what is shown under info collected.

If it does not have a title, make sure you fetch a new copy in Google merchant > products > feeds > fetch

Than check again

Hope it helps

Some products dont show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That is the thing. The products have a title in the feed. But in the google merchant>products>list 7 of 11 products have no name. It only has an id and a price.

I have started from scratch now, and made a new feed. And i have fetched it several times. Still no name. And the items with no name does not show in google shopping.

Some products dont show

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

I recommend in this case to contact Google Adwords

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785?visit_id=1-636183169450524892-3186988252&hl=en&rd=...