AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Some of My items aren't appearing in google shopping Search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Some of My items aren't appearing in google shopping Search results, although they have impressions everyday and the items successfully processed. 

The example issue product: Yellow Plunging V Neck Strappy Backless Asymmetric Sexy Party Dress
Merchant Center show that the product is eligible, as the below screenshot show.
Inline image 1

But we search the product in google shopping, it is not appearing in results, as the below screenshot show.
Inline image 2

please help me out and tell us why and how to solve this problem.
Thank you. 
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

If your product items are eligible and also getting impressions, that means the product is being shown in the search results. Sometimes when we tend to search for a product again and again, the search algorithm shows different live results assuming that the system was unable to show accurate results first time.

Also if you recently uploaded the product feed, it may sometime take from 24-72 hours to process, crawl all the products/images and show in search results.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As indicated above, searching for your own product is a bad habit due to the inaccurate representation. Google uses a combination of hundreds of rules to define a search result. For example if you search for a particular product but never buy, Google will show you other results. This just being 1 example, there are hundreds of combinations that define a search result.

Instead you should focus on actual data which you can find in Adwords by ether using dimensions or reports.

This gives you a better overview of what is actually happening. In fact if you would make decisions purely on actual search results, you will most likely fail in your advertising strategy.

I recommend reading up on articles and tutorials to get yourself accustom to using data.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for your reply