AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Since the "Manual Review" for products isn't a manual review, can we call it something else?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I know I can't be the only person who gets frustrated every time I discover that an item submitted for manual review wasn't actually manually reviewed. Can it be called something else, like re-review or something, that isn't as misleading as manual review?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Since the "Manual Review" for products isn't a manual review, can we call it something

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I can not more than agree with Spike

My products (ink cartridges) are getting disapproved because of "guns and parts"
And google support is suggesting me to send disapproving to "manual review" again and again, rather than fixing the robots logic

Re: Since the "Manual Review" for products isn't a manual review, can we call it something

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
@Armen - my guess is that there is another word on your site that is triggering the disapproval, aside from cartridge. Could be "load" or "scope" or anything.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Or "spoon" or "air" apparently judging from the growing number of gun disapprovals I'm seeing across all of our client accounts. Had colored sugar for cakes disapproved as a gun today, my guess is because it's "Spring Colors". It looks like the gun policy is triggered by any description or word that could be associated with the operation or functionality of any kind of mechanical device.