AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Since moving to a new webhost, Google Merchant Center reports No Items Processed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We recently moved our ecommerce site to a new web host. The URL is the same. It is a WordPress site using WooCommerce with WooCommerce's "Google Products Feed" plugin. Other than changing webhosts, the domain and all URLs are exactly the same as with the old host. The site has been live with the new host for about a week but since then, my daily Google Merchant Center email updates are reporting "0 items processed." Any hints?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Since moving to a new webhost, Google Merchant Center reports No Items Processed

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I recommend checking the plugin you are using that generates the data feed. The best likely course is to contact the plugin developer or community forum of that plugin.

Also make sure that nothing is blocking Google to access the data feed, such as ip blocking or any other blocking mechanics.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’