AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shows Missing microdata for condition even there is no error on testing tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am getting "Missing microdata for condition"  even the testing tool (https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool) shows no error or warning. Could you please help?  (Note: The products are pushed via Shopify Google Shopping App and using Out of Sandbox Retina Theme)  

This is an example of the product getting the error: https://www.japanesegreenteain.com/products/aracha-green-tea-lose-leaf?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=goo...

ScreenHunter_72 Nov. 08 07.23.jpg

ScreenHunter_72 Nov. 08 07.25.jpg

Thanks for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kei N
November 2016

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

Pleasure, if you think my answer was the correct answer, please accept it as a solution for others to find the right answers.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I recommend to have the microdata only listed for the effective item being sold. Currently you have 4 itemtype products, this confuses Google.

Have only the landing page list 1 product microdata.

hope it helps

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for your reply.  I see. I will have to contact Shopify to see if there is something they can do as I am using their application to get this feed, and they seem to be using the product category "aracha-green-tea-lose-leaf" as first node of the URL which show four different products in the category even this link is unique to the product as following nodes cover the actual product and variant. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Your issue is the theme, your theme has 4 products listed. The microdata is not a data feed issue but a landing page issue.

I recommend contacting the theme developer to ensure only 1 product has the microdata listed ie the product that is identical to the data feed product. You will need to edit products.liquid or theme.liquid to accomplish the correct results.

hope it helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much!! I am contacting the theme developer...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Developer used this tool https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/  and does not get any error, so he is confused about where the error is.  Could you please let us know what is the error and how it can be fixed? Thank you...

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

For your issue to get resolved, please make sure you have only 1 product microdata listed.

Nobody mentioned an error in Structured data tool.

Simply remove the 3 others, I guess variants in your .liquid files than your Google Merchant error will disappear.

hope it helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much this has worked!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kei N
November 2016

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

Pleasure, if you think my answer was the correct answer, please accept it as a solution for others to find the right answers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I thought I figured this out, and all the products now do not show the error, but this one product is still giving the same error.  I see that there is only one instance of http://schema.org/Product on this one, so I don't see any problem.  Do you see any issue with this specific product?  

https://www.japanesegreenteain.com/products/gokuzyo-aracha-highest-japanese-grade-green-tea?utm_medi...

Thank you...