AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Show Title rather than Item ID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our Google Adwords account currently shows our Item ID as 'woocommerce_gpf_13592' which makes it very difficult to do targeted ads based on each product, since the only way to show the product title is to hover over each one (which is extremely cumbersome), like so:

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.00.22 AM.png

Is there anyway to change this so that the title shows instead? It seems to be a common problem and I understand that changing the Item ID # is bad. Do we have any options here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Show Title rather than Item ID

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kirsty,

Hopefully the Merchant Centre is soon rebuilt from scratch. It is very un-intuitive, and makes it hard to achieve what most people want to do - ie find products by title and give them an individual bid.

Google has hinted that a few months from now there will be some changes. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer a site scrape instead of feeds.