AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping returns no results when logged into Google account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently Google shopping has started returning no results. I have found this is independent of browser and only happens when I am logged into my Google account. If I log out then the results are returned as expected.

An example when I am logged into my account:

You can see there are "No matching shops". However if I log out of my Google account I can see results:

This happens independently of browser and is repeatable on any machine. I am browsing from the UK and I am based in the UK and am not using a VPN or anything like that. Seems like this is a problem with my Google account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping returns no results when logged into Google account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please submit this to Google by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on send feedback. Posting this type of issue on the forum will not notify Google of any issues. As Google does not actively read posts. This is merely a member to member forum.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’