AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping performance report and Product Partition report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear you guys

I'm new with Google Adword. 

I have to download Shopping Performance Report and Product Partition Report, but i'm not sure that i downloaded the correct report. 

Download Product Partition Report: Select Shopping Camaign => Go to tab [Dimension] => Select Shopping - Item ID.

Download Shopping Performance Report: Select Shopping Camaign => Go to tab [Dimension] => Select Shopping - Category, Product type, Custom label 

Is that correct?

I'm looking for your answer. Thank so much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Shopping performance report and Product Partition report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Metrixa D,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You are already in the right direction. However, it depends more on what metrics/data you need to see in the report. You can get ahead to Customize Columns and add more fields in the report as required.

You can also download reports from Ad Group Tab, it will allow you to use Segments as well.  Alternatively, you can also download reports from Product Group tab to get better insights on different product-groups. 

In all, there's no confinement to Dimensions Tab only, you can take it from Ad Group, Campaign or Product Groups as well. It depends on what you need to see in the reports.  

If you need to see any specific metric in your report but can't figure out where it is, do let us know. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Shopping performance report and Product Partition report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Metrixa D,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You are already in the right direction. However, it depends more on what metrics/data you need to see in the report. You can get ahead to Customize Columns and add more fields in the report as required.

You can also download reports from Ad Group Tab, it will allow you to use Segments as well.  Alternatively, you can also download reports from Product Group tab to get better insights on different product-groups. 

In all, there's no confinement to Dimensions Tab only, you can take it from Ad Group, Campaign or Product Groups as well. It depends on what you need to see in the reports.  

If you need to see any specific metric in your report but can't figure out where it is, do let us know. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.