AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping campaigns dropped off in terms of clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In Google account I have campaigns created directly in Google Adwords and some of them are created from my application, using Google Adwords API(googleads).

Since last week, campaigns, created from my application, have suddenly dropped off in terms of clicks.

Some clients say that since they updated the cpc or some other field(of campaigns created in my application) directly in Google, the problem appeared. There is no sync between Google and my application, meaning that if something changes in Google it does not change in our application.

So only campaigns created from my application have this problem: if any update is done in Google, they drop off in terms of clicks.After the update there is no change made from my app to say that the problem is from the app.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be ?

kv-google.png

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping campaigns dropped off in terms of clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It seems, nobody has answered you. It is best to ask your question here : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-content-api-for-shopping

As this is a Google Merchant Center forum, ie not for Content API. So your questions is beyond our knowledge.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’