AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping campaign bulk upload via adwords editor - how to add a "shopping ad" in csv?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I upload new shopping campaign through adwords editor (csv file paste from clipboard) i have this alert coming up:

Your ad group contains no active ads. Please create a new ad or change the status of an existing ad to "Enabled".

I can resolve this error, when I add a "Shopping Ad" in adwords editor.

But, I would like to know, what csv column I should have in my csv file to have this shopping ad by default.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping campaign bulk upload via adwords editor - how to add a "shopping ad" in csv?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Generally, the easiest way to figure out Editor CSV format for some feature is to set up an example of this feature manually, export it to CSV, and eyeball the result.

In this case, you need a column with the heading of "Shopping ad". You can put any text in it; Editor emits [] (a pair of square brackets) on export, but any non-blank value would do.