AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping ads showing in other countries

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Today I have searches few keywords and find google shopping ads not showing from local country. I mean I'm searching from India and when I searched in google.co.uk I can see my shopping ads and other uk's ad.

Does Google change the policy?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Google might be experimenting with new features not publicly known. As normally you would only be able to see ads form your own country, not mixed up with other countries.

I recommend testing with other countries and see what is happening.

Double check your Adwords settings that it says to only show in India, and not also for other countries.

This is the first since the change in November 2016, that I have heard about this.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Santos, you will only be able to see ads from your native country. You will need to have your IP located in UK, to be able to see UK ads.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

I have asked because I'm not seeing ads from native country. As I mentioned earlier that I'm searching few keywords in India in google.co.uk and shoppind ads is showing from UK not India.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Santosh ,

Google Identify Geographic Location from you IP Address and whether you are using Google.co.uk domain or Any other.

Hope this is helpful Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Google might be experimenting with new features not publicly known. As normally you would only be able to see ads form your own country, not mixed up with other countries.

I recommend testing with other countries and see what is happening.

Double check your Adwords settings that it says to only show in India, and not also for other countries.

This is the first since the change in November 2016, that I have heard about this.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes you are absolutely right Google might be experimenting. I have checked for other countries and ads showing from native country.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Do note that this is normal when you use Indian IP on other countries. The only way to know if they are experimenting is to see if the products are listed in GBP. Could you maybe share a couple of screenshots what you are seeing.

Would like to dig a little deeper Smiley Happy