AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping ads not showing sizes for apparel?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

So I have new shopping ads that the merchant center has no problem with and are searchable as well.

The one issue is that when I check to see the sizes google shopping ads don't mention the available sizes, and doesn't show any of my products when searching for a specific size.

Whats the issue? I have each variable size as a different item id with a item_group_id to bind them all together?

Any ideas what could be causing the weird problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping ads not showing sizes for apparel?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Showing variants is not something you can control, Google might or might not show variants depending on allot of factors. The only true way to find out if a product variant is triggering an impression is using Google Adwords Data.

Check your products in the campaign or using the reports tool.

There is also ranking that plays a big role, which is defined by data feed and landing page quality and also how your campaigns and rankings are.

I recommend first checking Adwords data and analyze if you are getting impressions. If yes than your products are being shown.

Also check Google merchant diagnostics for any warnings and errors.

Also make sure that the size and color is in the title.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’