AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Feed - link incorrect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

I've just been checking the products on our Google shopping feed and the links are incorrect. I've updated the links on the Google Merchant Centre (and checked they are correct in the google sheet) but it's still pulling through the old incorrect link. It's doing the same with the images too.

Any thoughts on how to rectify this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping Feed - link incorrect

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You might need to change the product ID to force the updates to happen quicker, however there are some negatives. If you have advertised for a while, than all historic ranking will be gone.

Alternatively simply wait 2 to 3 days for the links to updated

For the image links, you will need to append a query string to force the update. For example highlighted in black is what you can add http://mywebsite.com/images/image.jpg?v=21042017

Otherwise you will need to wait up to 2 to 3 weeks for Google to fetch a new copy.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’