AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Feed Under Review For More Than 5 Days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I created a new merchant center account & it has been more than 5 days since my feed is under review. I called the support team, I emailed them as well. But, no help so far. The rep on the phone said, it'll be good to go in 24 hours. But, its still under review.

I had a merchant center account before, but I sold my previous business, so I got rid of the account & the website. That one worked fine without any problems.

Please let me know what can I do to get it reviewed & approved.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping Feed Under Review For More Than 5 Days

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Make sure you have waited for 5 business days (weekends don't count)

2) That you have no processing errors. Check Google Merchant Center (GMC) > Products > Feeds >click on your feed > processing

3) Check the diagnostics tab for errors. GMC > Products > Diagnostics

4) Check you have added shipping prices either in the account or in the data feed

5) Check you have added tax if your targeting the US

6) If you have no errors and the products are not approved within 5 business days, give Google a call here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Explain to them that you have done the checks to ensure the data feed has no errors and that you have previously contacted Google regarding this.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’