AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Feed Ads Won't Go Live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Merchant Center is all linked up and feed submitted > 48 hours ago. In AW I can see products listed in the products tab at the ad group level. Nothing is getting traffic. When I look at the Product Category section, no products are listed in any category.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, any help will be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

When you have products listed in your campaign, make sure that you have a high enough bid.

Also look at the ad scheduling and device bid adjustments and locations.

Make sure that the product titles are relevant to searches and that the product title correctly describe the product.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the feedback. We've put the bids up at a rate I'd say is very high $5 CPC, still nothing.

None of the products are being assigned to a product category despite the fact that we've listed each product in a product category in the feed.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

As we can't look into your account, the issue you have is a guess work.

I recommend if you have checked the basics to contact google adwords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’