AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Exam - Questions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello all,

I've just taken the Google Shopping exam (98% with 1 question wrong - Hooray!) however I ran into a single choice question that I believe has 2 correct answers and I also found a question with a "typo" - I have screenshots of both questions but I don't want to share the questions in the community as I fear this would be classed as cheating (by providing others with the questions) so who should I send these on to? I think the question with two correct answers caused me to lose the 100% mark :-(

All the best,

Spike

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Spike-Patching
September 2015

Re: Shopping Exam - Questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Log into your partners account - click the little help button, choose email and select certification and exams as your issue.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Tommy! Your posts are always so helpful :-)

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Spike,

I was part of the beta for the exam so I have a contact for you as well to go right to the source. I gave your that information via a private G+