AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Campaign & Negative Keywords

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there

I've been working on an ecommerce site and promoting a few products using adwords (standard text) for a little while.  I'm now finally starting a shopping campaign to compliment standard text ads.

I obviously want to have good ROI, I have built up an extensive list of negative keywords and I wanted to know if these negative keywords are transferable, or do I need to start completely from the bottom and build my list up?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael F
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Negative keywords can be added to any ad group or campaign or list you choose. The easiest way to copy and paste them is in AdWords Editor.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael F
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Negative keywords can be added to any ad group or campaign or list you choose. The easiest way to copy and paste them is in AdWords Editor.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks I thought that would be the case but I didnt want to get it wrong and stifle my campaign

Smiley Happy