AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Campaign Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I see only the conversions of the advertised product and not all conversions of any product they purchased from the shopping ad they clicked through. For example, if the customer clicked on a shopping ad for part number 123 and purchased something else...I want to know how many of part number 123 were sold from the click throughs. How can I see this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Susan,

I get what you are saying, but it isn't possible in AdWords. AdWords doesn't report which products were sold, just the number of transactions and the value.

It might be possible in Google Analytics...

Re: Shopping Campaign Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Rob,

Thank you for your reply. I am not seeing it in Google Analytics.

Susan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In Analytics, go to Conversions > Product Performance. Choose a secondary dimension of Advertising > Ad Group or Advertising > Keyword.

The you will see the actual product sold, and the corresponding ad group or keyword the click came from.