AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping AD preview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I registered feed to Google Merchant Center and accepted a few days ago and then I started Google shopping AD on ADWORDS.

some Impression and Clicks have occurred.

But i can't see my Shopping ad when i searched Google and i want to see that how appears my AD

1) Have a some method that i see my ads

2) How to choose CPC effectively?

Shopping AD does not display any CPC Price information (about Recommended CPC Price)

Please let me know how can i solve this problem.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shopping AD preview

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can only see ads if you are located in the same country as the target country

There are methods to see ads but nobody is aloud to share links outside of Google, so you will need to search on Google how to do this.

To see recommend CPC, you need to have enough impressions and clicks for Google to generate this data for you. To speed up the process you could increase CPC.

Your CPC should be based on return of investment, if you can afford to bid higher than bid higher. Every advertiser has a different method, but in the end it's all down to profits. So I recommend to study up on how to improve bidding based on return of investment.

For example if my ROAS is 5, than for ever $200 spent I need $1000 in return. You can set this up by ensuring the conversion tracking shows the checkout value and add the column all conversions divided by cost

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’