AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shipping with carrier's account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was trying to set up the account level shipping in my google shopping account and I encountered some challenges.
We currently have special rates through our Fedex account and therefore I was wondering how these rates could be correctly reflected on the products ads?

Thank you very much,

Joey for Electriduct

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Shipping with carrier's account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Joey_M,

Are these rates set rates across the board or for specific products based on their size and weight? The answer to how to do so depends on your answer to that question.

Nick

Re: Shipping with carrier's account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
If the rates are based on weight or dimensions you can specify these values in the data feed. Than in Google Merchant specify your shipping rules under Settings > Shipping
Here you can than choose to set prices per weight. You do not need to choose fedex as your courier. Just custom rules.

Alternatively you can also specify the shipping cost directly in the data feed under shipping price

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’