AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shipping parameters help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

I am using an extension through Magento to build my feed, I am not using any parameter through my feed which is related to shipping values (Only weight). I am trying to config my shipping values direct from the Merchant account but im getting Missing shipping information on all of my products, any thoughts on what im missing here?

Thanks in advance everyone!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Shipping parameters help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Make sure that the currency chosen in the feed, the feed setup and the shipping setup are all the same and that the target country is the same. When for example your feed has GBP and the shipping settings are USD, then it will not work. As the currency needs to be the same.

I recommend you delete the shipping settings in Google Merchant Center, then recreate it. Once done click on fetch feed in GMC > Products > Feeds > click on your feed > processing > fetch feed

If this does not work, then contact Google directly here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Shipping parameters help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for replying,

I will look into it.