AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Shipping attributes issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to set-up the shipping for my products feed and it keeps coming back with  - Too few subattributes for attribute: shipping

The target country is set as UK, however we do ship to the US. As there is no flat rate across our products, I have to individualise each product and therefore shipping costs.

Following the instructions I have placed US:::800.00 GBP into the feed (as an example). With the price being compulsory and the country and sub-attributes 'optional'.

It just keeps coming back with Too few subattributes for attribute: shipping

I cannot find any help in trying to resolve this issue and would appreciate any assistance or guidance on this please?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Julian,

I believe that the shipping price must be in USD as the Shipping page says to "submit a shipping price that can be represented in your target country's currency". Not sure if this will fix your issue but it could as everything else looks fine to me. Example "US:::800.00 USD".

Shipping page: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324484

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As far as I know, you can't add shipping costs for countries outside of your target country. As Google only allows you to view the shopping result of the native country.

For example if I'm in the US and searching for your products, your products will not be visible to the US person because your target country is UK.

If you want to sell to US customers, you need to ether create a dedicated feed or use currency conversion method.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’