AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Several feeds on different languages in Merchant Center what to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have a webshop www.arnejacobsenwatches.com on different languages, that i want to make shopping ads for. But this ads needs to be in different languages. fx. danish, swedish english and german. 

What should I do in Merchant Center? Do I need to make a new account for every language like Arne Jacobsen Danish, Arne Jacobsen Swedish and so on, or can I have one account with the name Arne Jacobsen and then have alle the feeds under that? 

I tried tha last one, but 2 of my feeds get rejected.

Can you help? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Several feeds on different languages in Merchant Center what to do?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You need only one account.

You have two options for targeting multiple countries, however as you want to have different languages. Only option 1 is available to you.

1) Have the landing page and data feed in the native language and currency for the target country. In most cases this is ether a different website or subdomain per target country. Or a specific URL that ensures the language and currency matches that of the product submitted to GMC and the target country.

2) Enable currency conversion use the same data feed as your initial target country.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7055540?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’