AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Set up a Supplemental feeds to alter primary feed data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Trying to use a supplemental feed to improve some attributes of my primary feed, but nothing appear to be happening, I have done a test on a single product and have attached screen shot of google docs file used for feed. The product id exists in my primary feed and I want to change 'product_type', 'price' and add a custom label. Merchant centre shows the supplemental feed has been uploaded, no errors are generated but nothing happens product data remains unchanged.

I feel I'm missing something very obvious.

Many thanks for any help

Richard

Capture.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richard L
December

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

If you added the feed today, please note that it requires a review before you can actually see the changes across merchant center account as well as product data changes. Also make sure that there are no duplicate products that you are adding in the feed again. It might create issues as well.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richard L
December

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

If you added the feed today, please note that it requires a review before you can actually see the changes across merchant center account as well as product data changes. Also make sure that there are no duplicate products that you are adding in the feed again. It might create issues as well.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks, that was it. Just needed a bit more patience.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor