AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Selling Products Through Amazon and Ebay. Can I Use Adwords Too - Is there Any Restrictions?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm Selling Products Through Amazon and Ebay. Can I Use Adwords Shopping Campaign To Sell Products Directly from My Website - Is there Any Restrictions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Selling Products Through Amazon and Ebay. Can I Use Adwords Too - Is there Any Restrictions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The issue with Amazon, Ebay and Etsy is that there is a high chance they are already or will advertise your products on Google Shopping, when you yourself advertise the same products at the same time than this is a violation with regards to double serving policy which is not allowed.

The only way to resolve this is by contacting the other marketplaces and request them to not advertise for your products, however I have never found anyone being able to reply and get success with this request.

As a double serving is a serious violation, a permanent suspension is highly likely. Even if its not your fault, Google considers 1 business selling the product the same from direct ads, to indirect ads.

My personal recommendation is that if you are successful on Amazon and eBay, to than not use Google Shopping. However if its not successful, than maybe move to Google Shopping.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’