AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Selling Furniture and Google Feed getting marked for "Partial nudity in personalized advertising"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

I have about 500 products in my feed that are being flagged for nudity, we sell very simple furniture that in no way resembles anything related to partial nudity. I have submitted a few for review but doing that 500 plus times seemed tedious. Does anyone know a simpler way for someone to review my feed? \

Thanks for reading,

Brandon

1 Expert replyverified_user

Selling Furniture and Google Feed getting marked for "Partial nudity in personalized advertising"

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you supply some sample data here we can help. Simply provide the landing page and the image submitted to Google Merchant that are currently in violation. Please provide around 5 samples.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

That's clearly a mistake from Google's algorithm. Please login to Adwords or Merchant Center and contact support in the top right corner. Please be helpful and kind to them as these are guys that handle calls and do not make decisions about what happens. I find being patient with them and helpful always leads to great support.

Sorry that I can not be any helpful at this time.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will do! I can't image the amount of images they have to review everyday for this kind of thing. Thank you for your help again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just to update this for anyone else who encounters this issue. I just got off the phone with AdWords and there is no way to bulk review items at this time, you have to go through the Merchant Center portal and request a review for each individual item.