AdWords
7K members online now
7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Search terms of product group

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have many product groups in my google shopping campaign. Is there any way to check search terms for each product group?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search terms of product group

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Santosh,

Yes you can run the search term report from the Dimension Tab and you can select column as per availability for Shopping Campaign in Modify Column.

I hope this will help you.
Thanks,
Anand

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for reply. I'm not asking how to check search terms in shopping campaign. I wan to check search terms for each product group individually. 

Please find attached screenshot. I have marked three product groups and want to check search terms for each product group.

ThanksProduct_groups.jpg

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Santosh,

Go into your Google Shopping ad group then click Dimensions. On the left side select View and then Search Terms.

Or 

You can see the Search terms Report for particular Product Group.

Go to the " Auto Target"> Then Select the "Product target" in "View tab"> Select the particular Product Group and run Click the Search terms. It will show you the individual Product group Search terms.

Screenshot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPz51L7FejLWG5Yajdwb1g0UWs/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Anand

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
June 2016

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Just as an aside note, Auto Target is not available for all accounts.

As far as I know the only true way is to separate the product groups in to different ad groups.

Than you can view the search terms based on each ad group.

It does mean you have to break up your current setup into different ad groups and you need to collect new data to view any search data.

Your historic ranking will be kept, so don't worry about that.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much Emmanuel & Anand for your helps. I 'm starting a new thread for next part.Smiley Happy