AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Same search term appearing multiple times

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Why same search term appearing multiple times in Google shopping campaign? Is there any way to see each search terms only once?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
January 2017

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

If that happens, it means the search term has appeared for multiple ad groups. If you add the column ad group, you will notice it has triggered multiple ad groups.

You can create PLA reports (click on reports at the top menu)

or look into dimensions to see globalized search terms.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Santosh,

Is it possible to share a screenshot removing any personal identifiable info to see the data?

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
January 2017

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

If that happens, it means the search term has appeared for multiple ad groups. If you add the column ad group, you will notice it has triggered multiple ad groups.

You can create PLA reports (click on reports at the top menu)

or look into dimensions to see globalized search terms.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Same search term appearing multiple times

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

There is only one ad group in Google shopping campaign, I have just create a filter and search a search term. I'm attaching screenshot.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Try selecting just the 1 ad group instead of the campaign. See if it still does it.

What you are seeing should only be possible if multiple ad groups are added within 1 campaign.

If the issue persist, use the alternate method I recommended or contact Google Adwords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785?visit_id=1-636192937213211499-860595099&hl=en-GB&r...

Hope it helps.