AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Same products list on different websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I want to create an API to connect my website to my Merchant center account.

But I don't have one website but 5 different website. One is the main one (.com) and the 5 others are local tld which help us to create different marketing campaign on our main markets (Kenya, Sri Lanka, Russia and Myanmar).

However all those websites share the same products database.

I want to use my merchant center for dynamic remarketing campaign. But I want the customers who visited my Kenya website to be redirected to the Kenya website and no to the main website.

How should I do?

Should I create one account for each website?

Should I add all the possible URLs of one product  to the feed? And then can I select the good URL when I configure my ads?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Same products list on different websites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Charles,

Are you referring to creating multi- accounts in Merchant Center and then link them to respective campaigns inside AdWords?

Please note that single business should own a single account as far as my understanding goes. If you have multiple websites promoting the same products, that would come under the duplicate content/products policy. Here are more details:- https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2700314

Apart from this, if I remember correctly, when you link your account with AdWords and while setting the up campaigns, you do have the option to filter out the products and show specific products that you want to. More details available here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481?hl=en

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj