AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Same products -> Different language -> Different currency -> Different domain - How to set this up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Support.

I'm facing a bit of a challenge here, i quite can't seem to solve my self.

General information:
- Using Magento with 2 websites (danish and swedish)
- Each website has its own domain (.dk & .se), but share the same root catalog.

- Each website is translated 100% to their locale, both text and currency. (But still sharing same product-id)

- Feeds are generated for each of the websites == 2 feeds.

I'm wondering if I need to create 2 Google Merchant accounts for each of the domains - if yes, can I assign both Merchant Accounts to the same Adwords?

For what i've read so far, its possible to make rules for 1 feed, but i would like to keep my feed to keep being language-seperated.

So, what's best practice for my challenge here?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Same products -> Different language -> Different currency -> Different domain - How to set this up?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yes you need 2 accounts for each domain.

Yes you can connect 2 Merchant accounts to 1 Adwords account.

You can do 2 things for creating a new account.

1) Setup a multi account here https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/account2

2) Create another account with a different email

Rules are applied to the feed, which needs to re created for each account.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel F

Thank you.

I see i need to apply for a multi-account? Really?