AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Same brand, different campaign/website

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a brand that produces skincare. We sell through our own website but also we sell to other stockists who sell in their store and on their website too.

We both have Google Shopping set up for the same products but for our own websites, however - theirs seems to the "main" ad and ours is getting put down as "also available from".

This wouldn't be so much of a problem but the keywords we have included on our campaign are a little different, and some really important keywords that I've definitely included in the product descriptions don't seem to be getting picked up as Google is only really taking into account their description over ours.

I have two questions really:

1. What can I do to ensure the original brand site takes priority over any stockists on Google shopping? Is it just a bid war?

2. If the above isn't possible for whatever reason, how can I ensure our keywords/descriptions are at least getting picked up?

Thank you in advance for any help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Same brand, different campaign/website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Send your data via Google Merchant Manufacturer Center : https://www.google.com/retail/solutions/manufacturer-center/

2) You can only with the above

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’