AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

SOLVED Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three attributes [GTIN, brand, mpn]

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! I try to set my first Merchant Center Feed and keep getting the Errors "Incorrect product identifiers" and "Insufficient Product identifiers: missing two out of three attributes GTIN, brand, mpn" 

I sell handmade Products, so I don't have Gtin or mpn. I do have the "identifier_exists" (no) attribute in the Feed, why does the System keeps asking for gtin and mpn?

IMG_3288.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three attributes [GTIN, brand, mpn]

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Make sure identifier exists is set to no and you have not submitted gtin, mpn and brand.

Also you need to make sure that the header (fist column) is all English or all in the local language, not a mix between languages as Google's reading process will get confused and fail.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three attributes [GTIN, brand, mpn]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes,  identifier_​exists is set to no, and the gtin, mpn and brand a left blank. Still it doesn't work. As for the languages, all the Data are in German, but the "identifier_​exists" is English, can it be the problem?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I don't know as I have no references to non English specific languages. Only English headings.

Try changing it to all English as per documentation here : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en

If you still have issues, than contact Google directly by logging in to Google Merchant > top right corner > help

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I changed identifier-exists to German and could successfully upload the feed. Still the Item in this Feed ( and the feed has only one Item as I want to test how it works) is declined with the same reason "two out of three identifiers missing...". How can that be? If the feed is ok and has only one item, the item should be ok as well?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Item is approved now as well. It took a while after the correct feed had been uploaded. So the problem was the mix of languages in the feed. 

Thnak you, Emmanuel F

SOLVED Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three attributes [GTIN, brand, mpn]

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Glad to hear you resolved your issue.