AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Robot.txt issue resolved, but Shopping ads still disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not tech savvy, please accept my apologies ahead of time. 

I was told my feed had issues with the robot.txt. I added the code into my robot.txt file and the next time I tested it, it returned zero errors, zero warnings. I've done a fetch and it's come back fine, but my Shopping ads are still coming in disapproved. I spoke with somebody on the online chat earlier today and was told I had two accounts in my merchant center but I only have one business/website. 

My sales have completely stopped and I don't know how to rectify this issue. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Robot.txt issue resolved, but Shopping ads still disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

And do you have two merchant accounts? If so make sure you delete the feed, business info and website claim from the other website.

To understand more about your disapproval reason they might have sent you an email, login to Google Merchant Center and click on the email logo at the top, than read the messages.

Check your errors in the feed itself products > feeds > click on your feed

And check your diagnostics products > diagnostics

As we have no access to you account, we can't give you clear guidance. If you can provide us with more info regarding the violation please let us know. Alternatively contact Google.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’