AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding the price dismatch on merchant account and website

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Members,

Regularly I update my price on website according to the market and everytime the product get dissapproved in Shopping ads. 

Please help me with a structured data markup which I need to add on my product landing page which will automatically fetch the data specification from website.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sumit S
November

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

More details regarding microdata can be found here : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/3246284?hl=en

As previously indicated you need to make sure the data feed always has the correct product data, including the price. Get in touch with the person who have setup your data feed or plugin tool etc... to make sure the price is always correct.

Microdata is not a replacement for the data feed info, but used for short term updates.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You need to make sure the data feed price matches that of on the landing page. Schema markup is only intended to be used for short term update, if the price is not updated within 24 hours in the feed. Than the product will get disapproved.

So check that your data feed is updated whenever your website is updated, and check that Google Merchant fetches a new copy of the feed on a daily basis.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for the reply Emmanuel.

If I update Structured data on website, will it not update my price on Shopping feed automatically? Do I have to update the feed in 24hrs for no disapproved products?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sumit S
November

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

More details regarding microdata can be found here : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/3246284?hl=en

As previously indicated you need to make sure the data feed always has the correct product data, including the price. Get in touch with the person who have setup your data feed or plugin tool etc... to make sure the price is always correct.

Microdata is not a replacement for the data feed info, but used for short term updates.

Hope it helps.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can you please provide me the set of structured markup code which I need to add on my product landing page?  Actually I am confuse with the exact code which is to be added on page.

Thanks again for the reply.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This covers what you need to do : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7331077

If you are unsure what to do, I recommend contacting a developer with knowledge regarding your eCommerce platform or search online if there is a tutorial, plugin etc.. that can do this for you.

Hope it helps.