AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Receiving Data Feed Failed emails but No Access to my Merchant Centre account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am receiving email updates on my data feed - saying the recent upload has failed to bring any products through - while shopping ads have been running no problem for the last 2 weeks. 

Yet I go to click the link in the email and it says I don't have access to this property. 

I try to login to Merchant centre and It just asks me to set up a new account. 

How can I be receiving emails to my Gmail account about - In Google's words - "Your Merchant centre feed" while at the same time not having access to it? 

Confused and annoyed now, no support as or place for assistance as is the Google Way.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Receiving Data Feed Failed emails but No Access to my Merchant Centre account!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Most likely the account owner has removed your access, or someone else whom has access to the account.

I recommend contacting the owner of the account to get this sorted, by adding you again as a user.

If this is the case, Google can not do anything to assist.

However, if you have many accounts linked to yours, and the last one you accessed was removed than you need to append the merchant account ID to the below url and it will work.

https://merchants.google.com/mc/aggregatordashboard?a=

The issue is that the last accessed account will always be redirected and if you have been removed as a user you can no longer access any of your accounts due to the automated redirect. You can force to login to an active account by adding the merchant id after the above url. Do note you need to have access to the account, so don't add random numbers.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’