AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Re: No/Very Few Impressions on Google Shopping Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, I also get same problem. I bid $10, but still not get 0 impression. No warning and errors in my account . How do you fix this problem?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
2w

Re: No Impressions No Clicks, Why?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@yongwang h please avoid submitting multiple messages with the same questions. As this creates a heavy work load and does not allow forum members to help with your questions. Instead in the future please create 1 thread. Also please read Google's community guidelines. https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/bg-p/Community_Guidelines

I recommend you follow all the guidance to the original threads you have replied.

If you still have issues, please provide in-depth details to what you have tried, when you created the campaign etc... The more info you provide the better forum members can help. We are not part of Google and can not look into your account. If providing further info is not possible, then please contact Google directly here : https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, I also get same problem. I bid $10, but still get 0 impression. No warning and errors in my account . How do you fix this problem?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
2w

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@yongwang h please avoid submitting multiple messages with the same questions. As this creates a heavy work load and does not allow forum members to help with your questions. Instead in the future please create 1 thread. Also please read Google's community guidelines. https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/bg-p/Community_Guidelines

I recommend you follow all the guidance to the original threads you have replied.

If you still have issues, please provide in-depth details to what you have tried, when you created the campaign etc... The more info you provide the better forum members can help. We are not part of Google and can not look into your account. If providing further info is not possible, then please contact Google directly here : https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you , sorry for the mistake that submitting multiple messages with the same questions(it is a mistake ). I will keep in mind. thank you

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
No worries, if you like us to help, please provide us with some info so we can guide you. The other threads you replied on should give you a lot of things to check. Because each merchant may have a similar sounding question, due to a lot of variables each merchant will have a different answer. So to better help you it is therefore better to have your own thread.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi
My problem was how my payments to google were set up, it was something to do with the wrong credit card on my account.
Regards