AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Quick way to pull data for Shopping Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My client has a website with many products but doesn't have a feed. I need to create a feed to set them up on Google Shopping but to create the feed manually would take too long. Is there a faster way to do this than manually going through each page, copying the image, product title, description etc? Is there some software or script that I can use that can help make this precess faster?

Thanks 

Re: Quick way to pull data for Shopping Feed

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rashed

What platform does your client work with? There are a number of plugins available for many shopping carts. Magento, Woocommerce etc.. 

If you have an export of a database this can be manipulated into a feed.

It is always better to use a method such as the above to ensure your product data stays correct with any changes in stock levels of pricing.

The feed must adhere to specifications for the particular item type you sell, see here

Product Feed Specifications

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.