AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Question about Exclude destination metafield XML

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since I have religious and political based products which can't be used for dynamic marketing, I wanted to add an attribute to the religious ones to exclude them from my Remarketing campaign but keep them in my shopping campaign. I added the excluded_destination attribute as suggested in my xml file and I inserted the value required like this: 

<g:excluded_destination>display ads</g:excluded_destination>Untitled-sd.jpg

after fetching my files, the Excluded destination attribute showed in my product feed on Merchant center, however I got this error:

150 WARNING: This value must be one of the values stated in the data feed instructions for attribute: excluded destination.
The enumeration value you provided for the attribute is invalid.

I got this error even though the value I entered is exactly the same as the one they require Here which is: display ads 

Is there something I'm missing here?

Untitled-ssdd.jpgUntitled-ssd.jpgScreen shots 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Question about Exclude destination metafield XML

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

First Google looks at both the products and the whole of the website, regardless of listing limited products or not, the remarketing list can not be used as it is based on your website. If it targets religious and political related visitors, than you can't use it.

Regarding the attribute, value as it is correct you will need to contact Google why it is not accepted. As we have no access to your account, we would not be able to advice.

Go to Google merchant > top right corner > help

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’